Customer Success Manager
About The Company
Icon (goicon.com Formerly known as Caremerge & VoiceFriend) is a fast-growing SaaS business focused on building a leading technology platform in the senior care market. Our mission is to improve the aging experience through empowering senior care communities with unparalleled communication and engagement technology. At Icon, you will collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines, and encounter many challenges that are new and exciting. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming senior care. We are a remote team, although most of our employees are in the New England and Greater Chicago areas.
About The Role
We’re growing rapidly and would like to invite a Customer Success Manager to join our team to help us exceed the expectations of a sizable market and make a significant impact on the quality of care delivered for the most at-risk individuals.
At Icon we pride ourselves on an exceptional Customer experience, with a strong focus on creating Icon brand enthusiasts! Reporting to the VP of Customer Success – you will be responsible for driving efficient and impactful delivery of Customer implementations including managing project scope, timeline, risks and metrics for our best-in-class solutions. Customer Success Managers also collaborate on, and contribute to, issue resolution and the definition of our implementation and support processes. As part of the Customer Success team – you will be an important part of implementing, supporting and retaining enthusiastic Icon Customers!
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. The Customer Success Manager manages the user experience (UX) implementation process end-to-end by creating an implementation schedule, managing all components of project execution, analyzing test results, and presenting findings to the partner. The Customer Success Manager will bring Icon’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers and match these to the customers’ business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between Icon and the customer.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our largest customers, orchestrating our success services and providing best practice in areas such as Adoption, Business Metrics, and Feature Usage. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of Icon’s footprint. The success of this role will be measured based on customer NPS, retention & customer achievement of KPI’s.
- Lead the implementations of Icon products: Work directly (on-site and/or remotely) with our Customers to lead the implementation of Icon solutions internally & externally. Define project scope, create and manage implementation plans in Smartsheets software so that milestones and timelines are met, solutions are successfully enabled and Customers are coached and satisfied with the overall Icon Experience!
- Provide Project Leadership & Communication: Present project plans and deliverables to Customer leadership, Customer working teams, business partners & executives. Foster and maintain regular communication streams with the Customer and internal teams to ensure all stakeholders have an understanding of each project and are driving towards successful execution of objectives within defined timeline & scope. Communicate internally on the status of project milestones, tasks, and risks. Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Icon product and platform functionality.
- Support Product Demo Activities: Partner with our sales team to showcase and position Icon solutions to potential Customers through product demo activities.
- Manage Issues: Leverage high-touch Customer service skills to respond to Customer inquiries, mitigate risk and work to resolve issues using Salesforce tools, Desk, and JIRA.
- Improve & Evolve Training & Implementation Toolkits: Assist with the creation of Customer-facing training guides, Care Packages (Best Practices) and other supporting documents to facilitate the onboarding of new users and streamline transition processes.
- Customer Retention: Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals. Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the virtual team to build a risk mitigation plan. Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Case Studies & White Papers: Capture key metrics, data points, and relevant stories during Customer implementation projects and share with sales, marketing, product, and leadership. Assist in the development of case studies and white papers to support new sales efforts.
- Capture and Communicate Customer Feedback: Ensure all Customer feedback is documented and shared with Icon product leaders via Salesforce, Desk, and JIRA to continually enhance our products to meet the needs of the ever-changing senior living space. Leverage usage data, Customer information, and feedback to identify opportunities for improving the implementation process, longevity with Customer success and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Product Team: Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical community challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Icon features and associated business benefits to address their needs. Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally, around business transformation. Participate in brainstorming around future product features and enhancements and encourage a cycle of feedback from our Customers to the Product Team.
As part of building your personal brand you will be given the opportunity to:
- Partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- Build and maintain both global and local relationships internally and with customers
- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment with a positive attitude
- Contribute to global and local initiatives
- Develop deep technical and/or strategic advisory skills in an organization that is very supportive of personal development
Qualifications & Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution
- 2-3 years of Customer-facing implementations for cloud-based software, SaaS working knowledge & clinical focus preferred
- Foster “gracious professionalism” at all times. Exceptional customer service, adept relationship-building skills; ability to establish & maintain trust with individuals at various levels of internal and partner organizations
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, with a hands-on approach to delivering results
- Self-motivated and proactively takes responsibility for driving tasks through to successful completion
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative culture
- Practical thinker with strong execution skills
- Enthusiastic to partner with sales in the front-end of the sales/customer lifecycle
- Willingness to travel, as needed, to attend Customer-related meetings, events, or other gatherings
- Ability to stay current on industry news, technologies and any legislative issues that may impact our products and service