About The Company
The senior living market is experiencing several challenges: increasing acuity of resident care needs, staff shortages, and rising demand by resident families for communication and transparency. Icon is a SaaS model which provides a web-based and mobile platform for delivering wellness solutions for senior living communities that improve the lives of residents, staff, and families. Our Account Executives are front-line, customer-facing individual contributors responsible for executing business development strategies to cultivate territory, acquire new customers, drive revenue growth, and expand Icon’s footprint within the senior living market.
About The Role
As an Account Executive for Icon, you will expand our sales efforts by taking our platform to the market. You will drive a complete sales cycle through prospecting, demonstrating value, and closing opportunities. This SaaS sales position requires as much expertise with client communication as it does with internal collaboration, learning, iteration, and rigor. Growing our sales organization requires talent that embraces the entrepreneurial nature of our business, and who also has the business savvy to know what’s right for our customers and our company.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Qualify new prospects promptly and efficiently, whether they originate from inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
- Create prospecting plans to foster relationships and identify opportunities for account/territory development
- Conduct research on accounts, identify key decision-makers, and generate interest by understanding business requirements.
- Keep forecasts current and accurate
- Stay up-to-date on competitors to ensure effective communication of our value proposition to customers
- Use Salesforce to maintain and manage accurate leads, opportunities, and account information. SFDC Hygiene is hyper-critical given the startup atmosphere and quantity of accounts you will have.
- Attain or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Cultivate new business, referrals, and references by providing a white-glove experience to all prospects
- Engage in networking, relationship building, cold calling, email follow-ups, product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in B2B SaaS selling.
- Experience with both outbound and inbound sales cycles
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proficiency with online collaboration tools (G-suite, Slack, Salesforce, Salesloft)
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Deliver against quarterly sales objectives and revenue targets
- Build a book of business that support growth objectives for the following year
- Position yourself for professional growth by taking on larger deals and strategic initiatives
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid maternity leave