Customer Success Manager
About The Company
Icon (goicon.com Formerly known as Caremerge & VoiceFriend) is reinventing the aging experience. We provide an all-in-one engagement platform to empower residents, families, and staff with enhanced communication and engagement for senior living communities and nursing homes. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission.
About The Role
As a Technical Project Manager on our Product Management team, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of project and risk management for new and existing integrations. The principal role of a Technical Project Manager is to develop and maintain a technology project plan, which outlines a project’s tasks, milestone dates, status, and allocation of resources to stakeholders and other interested parties.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for clearly defining and quantifying each step and establishing concrete deadlines for each project milestone and deliverable. This hands-on position requires experience in creating and maintaining vendor and client relationships. The Technical Project Manager will meet with external clients and partners on a day-to-day basis as well as coordinate with internal cross-functional teams.
- Build a structured and scalable process for new integrations
- Understand integration capabilities within the senior living and healthcare IT landscape to be able to manage scalable solutions
- Define, document, and promote best practices for implementing and supporting our current client integrations
- Create and maintain business relationships with external vendors & clients for the purpose of expanding business & creating sales opportunities
- Understand, analyze, and implement opportunities for process improvement
- Be accountable for project results to Icon leadership and clients
- Generate project scheduling and coordination
- Clearly set expectations with stakeholders and clients
- Lead Icon staff on scheduling, resource planning, and project focus
- Communicate (written and verbal) technical requirements effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams to work effectively with technical and non-technical business partners
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings, prepare and distribute progress reports to business and executive stakeholders, manage risks and issues, and adapt to situations as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business, technology or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of technical project management experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Passion for solving complex problems quickly and creatively
- Comfortable with uncertainty and turning complex problems into actionable plans
- Able to learn and understand new technical concepts quickly
- Experience educating both technical and non-technical audiences on complex topics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have a working understanding of APIs and web service protocols
- Experience with traditional and modern data formats such as HL7, ADT, JSON, etc.
- Familiarity with Mirth, Interfaceware Iguana or similar integration software
- Basic knowledge of networking and VPN concepts
- Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment with a positive attitude
- Have a strong desire to grow personally and professionally
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a startup culture
- Self-starter, success-driven, tenacious and organized