Director of Partnerships
About The Company
Icon (goicon.com Formerly known as Caremerge & VoiceFriend) is a fast-growing SaaS business focused on building a leading technology platform in the senior care market. Our mission is to improve the aging experience through empowering senior care communities
with unparalleled communication and engagement technology. At Icon, you will collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines, and encounter many challenges that are new and exciting. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming senior care. We are a remote team, although most of our employees are in the New England and Greater Chicago areas.
About The Role
We are looking for a Director of Partnerships with a record of successfully managing B2B SaaS partnership programs across a variety of channels. As our first partnership hire, you will report to our Chief Sales Officer and CEO, and will be responsible for helping to develop our initial partnership strategy. You will reach out to potential partners, form agreements, and manage the success of those relationships. In this role, you will work closely with marketing and product to optimize results from partner relationships. If successful, you will have the opportunity to help build and scale a larger partnerships team. Compensation will have a commission-based component, tied to achieving specific growth targets. Someone with product marketing experience or sales experience is ideal for this role. This is an opportunity to join a quickly growing team. You will make a significant impact from day one and have the impact to accelerate our channel and integration strategy.
- Vision & Planning: Develop and lead the company’s long term partnership vision. Build a plan and roadmap to develop successful GTM partnerships.
- Market Oversight: Pulse on the changing industry and feed that knowledge to internal stakeholders to bolster opportunities that will grow the business through product partnerships and service providers.
- Partnership Channel & Approach Selection: evaluate various partner channels and approaches and identify those that are most attractive (e.g. reseller, referral, solutions partner, affiliate…etc.)
- Partner Identification: Form a deep understanding of our ecosystem, and identify what good partners look like.
- Relationship Design/Structuring: determine the best ways to leverage partnerships to grow revenue from leveraging their reach, install base, thought leadership and buyer influence.
- Metric Tracking: Put in processes to track partner engagement, revenue, and integration adoption. Analyze partner metrics to identify trends and issues, and develop recommendations to help optimize results and revenue.
- Own Revenue Growth Target: Be accountable for sourced and influenced revenue, partner success KPIs, and retention and integration adoption. key metrics including sourced ARR, influenced ARR and sourced qualified pipeline.
- Partner Acquisition: Work with marketing to design outbound strategies and marketing materials to attract new partners.
- Partner Enablement: Enable partners through assets and relationship management, with assistance. Create standardized partner training and go-to-market materials with marketing
- Partner Co-Selling: identify partners with complementary offerings and jointly sell product, or compare customer lists and sell into their respective bases.
- Partner Co-Marketing: Oversee co-marketing campaigns, and collaborate with other team members in the production of collateral, webinars, and events.
- Relationship Management: Establish clearly defined goals for each partner relationship, and update and maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management. Perform quarterly partner reviews of established goals
- 5 years of SaaS business development, product marketing, product or sales experience, 2+ years of SaaS partnership experience
- Proven record of building successful partnership relationships that drive real results
- Passionate about technology and business strategy
- Clear communicator with an ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to successfully and efficiently manage a wide variety of relationships
- Be willing to perform hands-on work while team is growing; we are a small, lean company and we need people that are scrapy!
- History of driving revenue and manage projects in a high-growth, rapidly evolving organization
- Experience successfully scaling a partnerships function, preferably within a hyper growth SaaS company
- Exceptional strategic planning and communication skills
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage deliverables against aggressive deadline
- BA/BS with strong academic record
We appreciate but don't require:
- Healthcare, real estate or hospitality software experience